Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Double the eye is orthoptic the other party


Ren of before the body, can be Chu the son breeze saw clear this Huang Yi Ren is facial moncler jackets appearance after, heart bottom suddenly a surprised, the hand claw immediately stops down.2 people are face to face opposite, double the eye is orthoptic the other party, the Chu son breeze slowly put hand claw down, unimaginable way:"How is elder sister Chang you?"There isn,t any smiling face on Huang Chang Lian, at the moment of she exist shocked heel question!"Why not is the ability me?""Is the person who just made a surprise attack me also you?""That is right.""Why do you want to do like this?What person are you exactly?""Should my good younger brother, this sentence, be asked by me?"Huang Chang this counter-questions, Chu son breeze is just thinking of here is a school, O.K. and just that act nobody sees, moncler clothing otherwise, oneself also need not foolish in the Yan University of city under go to!"Elder sister Chang, let is change a place to say."Left a school, the Chu son breeze arrived at Yan a teahouse outside University of city with Huang Chang, Huang Chang still wanted a reserved box.Inside the reserved box, Huang Chang Wen is way:"Son younger brother Feng, should you give me an explanation?""Explain?Explain what ah?""Explanation what person are you actually all of a sudden?""I, ha ha, the common run of people of a meeting two times sub- effort is just!""The common run of people canned once hide my inside the strength and cracked my spirit knife!Son younger brother Feng, you were to don,t be the idiocy to the elder sister!"The Chu son breeze is very helpless, say:"Elder sister Chang, you want to know I is what person all right,

No comments:

Post a Comment